Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Pa-Jammies


I have terrible circulation AND I live in the state of Massachusetts which have long winters and frequent snowstorms. Therefore, I am usually bundled up in a million layers and still freezing my butt off. It's really great. But it gets worse especially at night- temperatures drop to the teens or twenties, and I have at least three layers of blankets on top of me. I decided its time for something new- it is a new year after all! I want footie pajamas.

Through my research, the only ones that actually covered my feet were these ones from Target (my favoritest store in the universe). I can see myself jumping up and down on my bed, rolling on the ground, & doing my homework in them- you know, my usual routine. However, I'm not a big fan of the clouds (okay, it's cute, but not overly creative) so I'll keep on looking. Perhaps I should get one from Korea- one of those that DBSK wore in the Balloons video... Hmmm, ideas?

Much love always,
Miss Rohwy

No comments: