Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Bake Craze


So lately, I've been a bit obsessed with baked goods. Baking is one of my favorite hobbies and my favorite to bake is the cupcake. They are cute, delicious, and mobile! They can be super-personalized and they are easy to make! They are my perfect baked good filled with amazing yumminess. But there are several other yummy things such as banana bread, holiday cookies (YUM!), cakes, etc. Here are some of my favorite links I found this week!

Bakerella is an amazing baking chef, and I absolutely adore her idea of a cupcake pop!

♥Fifikoussout's holiday cookies look absolutely mouth watering & cute!

♥This gingerbread heart looks absolutely delicious.

♥I have fallen in love with macarons from the movie, Marie Antoinette, but didn't find an adequate recipe for a while. But at last, I found a good, easy recipe which turned out delicious!

♥If you are craving some ice cream but it's way too cold for it (it's currently 10 degrees outside my home! Excellent.) try these ice cream cone cupcakes!

♥Do you love eggnog? I personally never tried it (I guess I'm too Asian hahah) but a lot of my friends love it! I'm going to try this eggnog cupcake recipe- sounds interesting enough!

♥My two favorite desserts are cupcakes and creme brulees. When you mix the two together, they are perfection.'

♥Tiramisu has an unusual flavor so I always expected it was hard to make. Turns out, it can be pretty simple! Wonder how this tastes though... Will definately experiment & let you know.

♥There is this really good Korean drama that aired a couple years ago called My Name is Kim Sam Soon and it is one of my favorite dramas of all time. In that show, not only was it filled with cute pigs, they made absolutely drool worthy desserts. One of them was a mango mousse cake which looks so good. I must try this for my mommy's birthday- she loves mangoes!

♥Back to cupcakes. Hahah. There is this awesome tutorial on how to make cupcake bouquet on Soompi Forums! It's absolutely adorable, and a wonderful birthday gift.

♥Notebook Doodles created the most tasty looking snacks- marshamellows with sprinkles on top. Yum.

Okay, so bake your heart out & share with those you love! Sit down, relax, eat some yummy food and enjoy what God has blessed.

Much love always,
Miss Rohwy

No comments: